Monday, May 7, 2012

A Quilt Shop Stop

I discovered a quilt shop just south of Atlanta back in August 2011 and was so taken with it I thought it would make a great shop for the AP&Q Quilt Sampler Magazine, and it did!  I haven't seen the recent issue yet, but apparently A Scarlet Thread was one of the featured shops.  Here's their project, a black and white star quilt.
It was so very pretty, right as you came in the front door. 
Try as I might my phone just would not take a good picture of this stunning quilt.  It took my breath away.








I ended up buying one of these.  They are five one-yard bundles (at a reduced price) color-coordinated or themed that can make any of about ten patterns.  You choose the free pattern at check-out.



I love these dots! 
Here's Natalie enjoying reading her Kindle in the men's "waiting area".  I love that the sports related fabrics and men's patterns were relegated here.
Hope to be home tomorrow.  Talk to you later~


1 comment:

Julianne said...

What a great looking shop with lots of different things! Love the 5 yd bundles with a free pattern, what a concept and the sports fabrics where the guys sit..thats great!