Tuesday, May 8, 2012

In The Details

Isn't this a great hotel bathroom?  It's a Fairfield Inn we stayed at in Georgia.
A close-up of the wonderful floor.  I wonder if the interior designer quilts or knows someone who does!
And then in a Moe's in northern Florida we encountered a most unusual Coke machine,
It had a touch screen to access every conceivable variety of soda.


This is the screen you get when you push on the DaSani button---seven different flavors.  And the Sprite was the same way.  It was such a cool machine!  Has anyone else ever seen this before? 
And lastly, a rug that looked like fabric---I love this!  In a hotel hallway, colors were brighter in person.
I arrived home this afternoon---thanks for indulging my random pictures.
Talk to you later~




1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you posted the hotel photo. I loved that hotel.