Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Constant Blogger

Today is the final day of participation in the Blogathon 2012---I did a post a day for the month of May.  I not really sure my goals were met (increase readership [I did gain a follower then lost one] get over my self-consciousness with regard to writing, write better, and stop being so damn lazy already) but it has been interesting.  At times it felt like an unpaid job, and at other times it was a piece of cake, at times I whined I had nothing to say (thanks for listening, Natalie) but amazingly did say something, at other times I woke up and actually looked forward to posting.  All told, I don't believe I'll be joining Bloggers Anonymous anytime soon!

I've learned a few things about myself along the way.  Writing doesn't come easy to me, it's hard work.  I'm still trying to decide if I like it.  I take myself way too seriously and coupled with my perfectionist ways, are not a good mix.  Many times I avoid posting because I am lazy or, get this, I cannot come up with a post title!  There is much I need to work on. And I think posting two to three times a week is what I should aim for.  That's it. 

Thanks for visiting ~talk to you soon~








No comments: