Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Call Me Naive

This is so disappointing.  I signed up for the Fat Quarter Shop's 2011 Designer Mystery Block of the Month a year ago and have been avidly awaiting their arrival in my mailbox each month.  I did not buy the finishing kit as I wanted to know what the finished quilt would look like before I committed.  Apparently I was naive.  I figured there would be a 'reveal' of sorts on the FQS site or their blog of the finished quilt.
::sigh::

 This picture is from the FQS but it's not very helpful.  It's odd as the 2012 Designer Mystery BOM program is much more forthcoming as this picture reveals,
::sigh::
 I guess I am destined to troll Flickr and quilting blogs in the next few months to catch a glimpse of what Joanna Figueroa designed for the finish. 
If any reader's can direct me to a picture, I'd be most appreciative!
Happy sewing~ 


No comments: