Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Miss Sewing

I was hoping to get to sew today but no luck.  I haven't sewn in eight days and am getting antsy!  I had a few errands to do, and collect my key from the pet-sitter, which was almost a total disaster.   It was the very first time we used Janice to watch the cat and my daughter's parakeets.  I gave instructions in person and also left typed instructions which apparently Janice ignored.  In a nutshell, the birds had no seed for two to three days!  Thank God they survived, but the poor little things! But I digress, back to sewing...
This quilt was the Strip Or Be Square for March at my local quilt shop.  This class meets once a month with the fabric revealed but not the pattern.  The book used for the class is More Layer Cakes, Jelly Roll and Charm Square Quilts by the Lintotts.  
Sorry I cannot remember what fabric was used, one of the French General lines?  Love the soft, mushy look of it.  With luck, I will get back in the sewing room tomorrow.
Talk to you later~


No comments: