Tuesday, November 11, 2014

JK,

Photo by Jaffa quilts

I spotted this block on a New Zealand blog I recently discovered and was smitten!  I found the pattern online as locally no one had it.  It's a Jen Kingwell.  I know some of her patterns are somewhat involved but this one looked to be fairly simple.  So I put it in my shopping cart back in September (!) and kept telling myself I didn't need it.  I finally committed and it came today!


I had to order a few fat sixteenths that the shop had specifically cut for this pattern also. There was no resisting!


I love seeing other people's fabric choices! And it was nice that I had none of them already.


My favorite one because of the birds.  I love birds on fabric!  Can you tell I am happy with my purchase?!
What about you, has anyone made a Jen Kingwell pattern?

No comments: