Sunday, December 14, 2008

Getting in the Christmas Mood...


I finished the X-Rated Schnibble, or is one still called a Schnibbles? I have to ask Carrie about that! This little top was a bit more complicated than I realized but so fun. I love the way it turned out! It finishes at 31 inches square. A first for me using Charm Packs and I don't know if I like them or not. That whole pinked edge thingy and *gasp* leaving them in the finished product bothered me. I would have preferred cutting them off!


Yikes! What's this??? Two same green Xs too close together?! How did that happen? Jeez, no wonder I didn't have enough green for the border!


Love this fabric line, Portugal by April Cornell for Moda.


I started decorating but the rest is awaiting daughter's arrival from college as she is the expert tree-picker and decorating guru. Perhaps Thursday or Friday.

But the Boys are mine, so out they came! I've been collecting German nutcrackers for a number of years.

I love their sweet cheerful, slightly serious, faces.

I never tire of seeing them.

Fröhliche Weihnachten, Boys!

No comments: