Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Did I Mention It Hurts?


Pounding the pavement took on new meaning for me about halfway through my morning walk yesterday. I tripped on an uneven sidewalk and went airborne, yeow!

So I am icing a badly bruised and swollen knee today as well as my mouth. I had to have my front teeth x-rayed as they connected with the sidewalk. From what the dentist said, it would have been better had the tooth chipped, as is, the trauma traveled across the teeth and damage might not be evident for awhile. Did I mention that I look like someone punched me in the mouth? Oh, and my Christmas shopping is about half done. Wish I could have a temporary handicapped parking permit. Hmmm, there are those Pregnant Parking spaces at the mall...

3 comments:

Robin C said...

oh my gosh, Marianne!

I'm so sorry for you. sounds like something I might do. I'm a bit clumsy.

I hope everything will be ok and you get to feeling better before Thursday.

Robin in VA

Unknown said...

Oh my! That is horrible. I certainly hope your are feeling better soon. I hope the damage to your teeth is not too bad. I also hope you get your Christmas shopping done. Take care and have a Merry Christmas.

Jackie's Stitches said...

Ouch! Sounds like that hurts really badly. Hope you feel better soon!