Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Getting My Mojo Back

I'm still tryin' to get back into the groove of sewing and what with a shelf chock full of quilt kits,
I thought I'd give this one a try.
Isn't this Laurel Burch theme fabric great?
So some serious cutting has been going on along with taking care of the ailing Queen, who my daughter gave SQ fluids to on Monday I might add!!!  She seems to think that sticking a needle into a cat feels like sticking a needle into a pile of fabric. Haha, I like how a quilter's daughter immediately thought in sewing concepts.
Now I just need to sit down and start sewing!  And just because it's so darn cute...
I think the photo is from The Cottage House, Minnesota.  It almost looks like the same kitty in the first picture.
Don't forget a giveaway starts here on Friday.
Thanks for stopping by~


No comments: