Sunday, April 15, 2012

iPhone Pics

I forgot I had these on my iPhone.  I made this a few weeks ago as a wedding gift for my nephew who is marrying the end of June.  He and his fiancee are very outdoorsy and active (they are going to track gorillas in Rwanda for their honeymoon!) so I thought a picnic quilt would be in order. 
It measures about 80 inches square and I desperately need to get it quilted soon!  I call it R.O.K.  I used Denyse Schmidt fabrics from Joann's but only the ones manufactured in Korea or Thailand, sort of my private boycott of things Chinese-made.  I did notice that the ones from there was rougher feeling and not as nice a hand as the Korean and Thai ones.
I'll leave you with a pic of my cat, Cinabella.  She turned 18 in February and has all her teeth!  She keeps me company when I'm sewing.  My sewing room is her favorite room in the house.  Funny how animals pick up on their owner's passions.
Talk to you later!

No comments: