Monday, December 29, 2014

Pesky Clue 2


Hello, everyone! I hope your holidays were nice.  My daughter surprised me by coming home!  Yay!
I haven't been sewing a lot, but did manage to get the Grand Illusion Clue 4 done, and am still working on Clue 2.


I feel like I have been sewing on these units f-o-r-e-v-e-r.  Ugh.  100 done,


100 to go.  Then I have to sew them together in pairs.


I drew diagonal lines on the first 30 or so before I remembered this handy this gadget.  I love this thing! I've resolved to use my speciality rulers and gadgets more in the new year as I have a tendency to forget (lazy, really) them.


And I got a new book for Christmas, too late for the row-along, but appreciated all the same.

Talk to you later!


2 comments:

TLC said...

I still need to pair up some halves from clue #2 too. I'm curious as to what your ruler is??

Vireya said...

Even though you have a bunch to do, the blocks you have made already look very pretty!