Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Lovely Local Outing


Hello everyone!  After much food (yikes) fun, and frivolity I have returned to Florida.  I can't say I enjoyed the chilly weather in Alabama for the first few days, but I loved the scattered changing leaves on the trees.  I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving!

We discovered a sweet yarn/mini-fabric shop nearby, In The Making.




They had such beautiful yarn!  I wish I were a better knitter.  And much to the consternation of my daughter, they 'catered' to knitters to the exclusion of crocheters. Gasp!




I ended up getting a few FQs with nothing specific in mind for their use.  You know how that is!
Talk to you later.

1 comment:

kathy-o said...

Nice choices on the fat quarters! WHAT??? No crocheting in that shop! I'm shaking my head with scrunched eyebrows!
xxoo