Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring!




Hey everyone, spring has most definitely started here in Florida.  Courting behavior of the huge variety of birds abounds!  Also spring sewing projects!  I joined the Fort Worth Fabric Studio Spring Mug Rug Swap, whew, that's a mouthful! and here's what my partner made for me.  I love it so much.  It's so pretty my lousy photo doesn't do it justice.  She used a variegated thread for the quilting which adds a nice zing.



Here's the back.  Cute!






And some extra goodies.  I love how the journal cover color coordinates with the mug rug.

~Talk to you later~


6 comments:

Jeanie said...

Really cute mug rug and who doesn't like chocolate! Enjoy using your mug rug.
I haven't received my mug rug yet, but I'm hopeful that it's just lost in the mail. Time will tell.

Melissa F. said...

Marianne, I'm so glad you received it safely! I'm still waiting for mine to arrive in the mail from my partner, so I am super relieved you got yours okay! I had a blast making it for you and I hope it is to your liking!
Happy Spring!!!!

The Cozy Pumpkin said...

The colors are so bright and cheery! And how fun to receive some little bonus presents. :)

Fort Worth Fabric Studio said...

What a lovely mug rug and I love the extra goodies!! :) Thanks for participating in the swap!
-Lindsey

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Marianne you received a nice mug rug and goodies too. You certainly did spread the seed of joy as I love my mug rug and goodies from you!

Marianne said...

Hey, Melissa! Mystery woman! I am replying here as you are a no-reply blogger! I loved the Mug Rug and all my extra loot! Just perfect!