Friday, October 30, 2009

Anticipation



I'm doing the Happy Dance!!! And it's all because of the picture below from Sherri's blog. I love Joanna Figueroa's fabric and patterns. The picture of Fig Tree & Company's booth, well, even though I promised myself to cut back on expenses, I simply could not resist and ordered some patterns. I just got confirmation, they are on their way! Oh the anticipation! I only ordered three, sanity popped in after the third click. I am anxious to make the bag. I haven't made many but it seems every time I take a trip lately I have been wishing I had a carryon bag like this one.










How 'bout you? Do you have a favorite designer with whom you're smitten?
Talk to you later, have an enjoyable Friday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was into Fig Tree for a long time, and still love seeing what she puts out, but right now I'm in Bunny Hill faze :)