Sunday, November 2, 2008

Investigations


1. Marianne, 2. Sunday's supper ~ rotini w/ Italian sausage & simple tomato sauce, 3. Float My Boat, 4. Meeting the pregnant princess of the forest, 5. Brush with Fame, 6. Amarcord, 7. green liquid street, 8. eye candy!, 9. can't come to the phone right now, 10. Natalie and Joe, 11. Stand up and take a bow..., 12. little wing } photo credits.

I saw this idea on The Quilts of Mimi Park and decided to give it a try as I'm not, ahem, how shall I say this, not to literate with the usage of Flickr. If you will notice I didn't realize I should rename the pictures before you post them to Flickr! You answer 12 questions and type the answers into the search on Flickr. Then you put your favorite from the first page only into the Mosaic Maker. I used her questions, with my answers, of course!

1. What is your first name? (Marianne)
2. What is your favorite food? (Italian)
3. What high school did you attend? (Newfield)
4. What is your favorite color? (green)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Russell Crowe)
6. Favorite drink? (Wine)
7. Dream vacation? (Venice, Italy)
8. Favorite dessert? (chocolate)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (Doctor)
10. What do you love most in life? (daughter, Natalie)
11. One word to describe you? (Confident)
12. Your Flickr name? (I used 'wings' as my Flickr name yielded nothing)

This was fun! I should mention I have spent a fair amount of Saturday and a little of today perusing quilting blogs with a DQS5 badge in the hopes of figuring out which one is mine! This is how I found this Flickr mosaic. Terrible cheat, I am. I used to search the house with my older brother to snatch a peak prior to the wrapping of Christmas gifts also. That didn't always work out well! Kind of ruined the surprise on Christmas morning.

No comments: