Friday, November 13, 2009

Lots of Inspiration


Today was the first day of the World Quilt Show in West Palm Beach, Florida. I started with the vendors before they got crowded. Some vendors seemed to bring their whole shop with them! So many Batiks, flannel Batiks, reproductions, patterns, and kits. I tried all the longarm machines, loved the Gammill and the new Handi Quilter Fusion.






This booth had the most beautiful Batiks, that's one panel. Now, on to the show, remember you can click on the pictures to get them larger.





























Hope you enjoyed these, more next time including the Best of Show. Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! Thanks for the wonderful eye candy. I wish I could see them in person.

Anne at Film and Thread said...

That peacock panel is amazing and I also love the seagull quilt.

Did you find any "must-haves" at the vendors?

Unknown said...

That looks like one amazing show. You are right, the first picture looks like an entire shop!! The quilts are just gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing the Best of Show!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh what a wonderful show! I love the expression on the cat! :-)

Allyson said...

Oh wow. That orange/gold/red New York Beauty quilt is gorgeous! I can't stop looking at it. Thanks for posting these pics. I really enjoyed looking at them and can't wait to see the next set.