Monday, February 16, 2009

This and That


I think I mentioned before my Mini Swap in a Bag I was involved in. In fact these swaps are what brought me to blogging. I finally got a label on mine and mailed it out to my partner albeit a little late. Sorry Solidia!

I ended up adding a lot of my own fabrics to the ones my partner sent. She has 3 girls and everyone is crazy over pink. Me too!


I've been putzing around with the Batik Challenge leftovers. The half square triangles inspired me. I did not have a lot of leftover fabric as I started the Batik Challenge quilt with fat quarters.

I made a few houses, love this yellow one.

And this pink one! More photos as this project evolves.

What a life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the little quilt, but I have to say, I love what you are doing with your batik scraps! Fantastic use of the fabrics. Boy, don't cats just lead the life!