Saturday, October 18, 2008

Introductions

I have been remiss in not showing my sewing room. It is not a large room, only about ten feet square. It does have a nice large window but the tree outside blocks much of the light. The best light coincides with dinner preparation time, unfortunately. I sew on a Bernina 1530 and absolutely love everything about it. I've toyed with getting something newer but fear I won't like it.



Here is my faithful, constant, true-blue assistant. She always keeps me company while I sew. She likes to help by rearranging quilt blocks or pieces and liberally strewing her hair about. And of course, she tests all finished quilts for comfort. Carrie has her Miss Rosie, while I have my Cinabella!




I finally settled on a design for the Doll Quilt Swap 5 I am participating in. More about that in my next post. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: