Thursday, September 24, 2009

Part Two


Here's some more photos from the Marietta quilt show I attended. This is the Best of Show quilt, Metropolitan Garden by Jane Gorder. It's a reproduction of a Baltimore Album quilt in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. It was so beautiful to see,so much work and so beautifully executed.





I was really charmed by these guys having a fondness for nutcrackers as I do.




This quilt used a lot of Kaffe Fassett fabrics, another love of mine. I've a large collection of them but never made anything with them. I need to change that. He has a new book (yay!) coming out soon, by the way.


Love the aqua fabric in this double wedding ring quilt called Blue Moon.


The stitching on this quilt was incredible!

and the back was finished with loads of beads and positively glittered. Just stunning!


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: