Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Check out


Here are the pictures of my purchases at the quilt show last month in West Palm Beach. I bought more than I thought! Isn't that always the case? This is a new line by Pamela Mostek called Piccadilly made by Clothworks, purple, olives, browns, and yellow. I love it. I bought all 16 fat quarters in the line.

I realized I was in desperate need of neutrals when I decided to do the Red and White Snowball Quilt Challenge at Fat Cat Quilts. The other fabric was just so nice.

And how could I resist these? The designer, Susie Robbins, had the best booth at the Merchant's Mall. She was quite a character, complete with red and white striped frames for her glasses, reminded me of Freddy Moran, not that I've met her.

The line is called Bejeweled by P & B. They are so rich and opulent looking.

More badly needed neutrals. I think I can stop now!

I got these on the way to the show. The shop had a sample made up and because I was the first purchase of the day I received 20% off everything. That was a pleasant surprise.

And a few patterns from assorted vendors.
Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

Great fabrics and patterns. You've got your work cut out for you. But what fun.

Zannah said...

Gosh - you had FUN!!! I really like the Piccadilly fabrics.

Needled Mom said...

Looks like you are loaded for some really fun projects ahead. With those fabrics they will all be stunning. I, too, am in need of neutrals. They are just so boring to pick out when there are all those wonderful colors catching the eye.