Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
~ Melody Beattie

A friend sent me this quote which I think epitomizes the essence of the holiday so I thought I'd share it with you. I hope you, your family and friends have a happy, healthy, and safe Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Rose and Ivy said...

That is a beautiful photograph!

I received your parcel today!!!! Thankyou so much, I love everything!!!

Anne at Film and Thread said...

I know you must have had a good day and much to be grateful for with having your children home! Hope you didn't have to spend too much time cooking!