Sunday, December 21, 2008
Odds and Ends
I started working on this quilt this past summer and finally got organized enough to send it out to be quilted.
Then when I got the quilt back I couldn't find the fabric I thought I had saved for the binding and was in a near panic. Most of the fabrics I used were fabrics from a few years ago, Anna Griffin and Urban Chiks I believe. After much sleuthing on the internet I found a yard of what I needed. Lucky I do believe!
Jackie did a wonderful job of quilting it. I made it for my daughter's dorm room, something colorful was definitely needed.
Love the pantograph Jackie used, Dust Devils.
I also got the binding put on one of the Asian fabric doll quilts I finished recently.
I just quilted it with meandering.
Not too sure I like the ecru thread I used but any other color on that ecru inner border would have bothered me.
Here's a picture outside this morning.
Looks like I was being watched from my sewing room!